1. DO NOT exercise while wearing a 26 bone corset! They are not designed for that. You'll ruin the corset, and probably hurt yourself in the process.
2. To get the best longevity out of your waist trainer, I strongly recommend wearing a tank top, singlet, or some other kind of top under the corset to protect it. Remember, human sweat is highly acidic, and acid isn't good for... well, anything, really. Plus, waist trainers are pretty hard to wash, so you don't want to get it all stanky, right?
3. I'm happy to return and exchange an item for one of another size, but it is entirely at your cost and you must return the original corset in as-new condition, with the packaging.
4. Bra, panties, and other clothing shown not included unless specified.
5. Stock is limited, and I could run out of any size or colour at any time.